iTunes: Changing Podcast Subscription Settings
A user can download a Podcast from the Internet by using iTunes to upload it to a computer. One can subscribe to a Podcast which allows for the Podcast to be automatically downloaded to the user's computer.
To Change the Podcast Subscription Settings:
1. Open iTunes, and select Podcasts from the Music drop down menu at the top left of the window.
2. In the upper right hand part of the screen, select the Settings button.
3. The user can then change:
- The frequency of the computer checking for new episodes.
- What to do when a new episode is available.
- What to do with old episodes
NOTE: The settings that apply to the Podcast apply to all the subscriptions that you have. One cannot have settings for individual Podcasts.
Referenced from: Apple.com
12/5/2016 2:59:04 PM