SolidWorks: Accesing SolidWorks through VLab
This article will guide you through the steps of accessing SolidWorks through VLab 2.0:
1. Launch VLab. For more information, see LSU VLAB 2.0 Overview.
2. Open the VMWare Horizon Client. Enter vlab2.lsu.edu in the sever information window.
3. Enter your login information.
4. After selecting VMware Horizon Client and typing in the server info, select Engineering Desktop.
5. Once the desktop loads, select Start | All Programs. (You are now in the virtual environment.)
6. Click SolidWorks 2014.
Referenced from: Solidworks.com
8/1/2016 2:36:56 PM